Lining Direct consistently aims to improve customer experience when using our services and when accessing our website. In late 2021 and early 2022, the Lining Direct team has been working to modernize and improve the look and finish of our website. Lining Direct has listened to your feedback, allowing our team to adapt the appearance, ensuring your Lining Direct experience will be as user-friendly and simple as possible.
What areas of the website have we improved?
- The Branding. Starting the website from scratch, allowed the Lining Direct team to modernize and edit the branding as we aim to remain as up-to-date and in touch with the industry as possible.
- Become more user-friendly. One of the primary reasons for the Lining Direct team to completely change the website was the fact that we are all aware that most customers around the world, specifically Lining Direct customers, are and have been accessing our website using their mobile phones. In the generation of mobile-first thinking and with many customers accessing the website through different platforms and devices, our team has changed the platform on which we created this website. These changes aim to increase the ease of use on mobile phone devices, ensuring optimization is of a higher standard on desktops, laptops, and tablets but also decreasing load times and speedy responsiveness from the platform.
- Incorporate blog posts. A new website on a new platform, starting from scratch, allowed us to research and analyze areas of importance that we feel has been missing from the previous website and to integrate them within the new platform. For example, the introduction of blog posts. We have recently and will continue, to upload blog posts every month to the Lining Direct website, giving customers insight into the team behind the platform and our future endeavors, but most importantly providing customers with crucial product information.
- Creative freedom. As a team of creatives here at Lining Direct, the new platforms offer us enhanced creative freedom. We can change the page design to tailor more to a visual layout, as opposed to being highly text-driven, to allow for in-house photography and videography to promote the product.
- Customer feedback. Lining Direct loves to hear from our customers. We are introducing review/ feedback sections to the website so you can leave your honest reviews on the products and offer Lining Direct a customer perspective on anything we can improve going forward.
- Ease of use. Finally, we are aware shopping can be stressful and full of hassle, especially when done online. To target this, the new platform offers a quicker shopping experience; it is easier and faster to navigate and offers a simplified checkout process – meaning customers can place their orders with speed and ease.
We hope you enjoy the new look and feel of the website as much as we do!
We will be uploading our monthly blogs to our Facebook site, please visit @liningdirect to get the latest news and discounts!
📧 We love to hear from our customers. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to email: email@example.com